Re: online searches

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Kimberly Anne Herbert (kimberly)
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 06:17:50 -0600

I often call our public library's reference desk. They save me a good deal of
time locating materials. One time I was looking for the average height of 3 -
5 year olds for a grownup and me self-portrait class. When she couldn't find
the information in the library, the librarian called her children's doctor to
get the information. Of course this is a small county (population wise)
library, they are able to help more than in bigger places.
Kimberly Herbert
CAM Administrator

--
"A room without books is like a body without a soul" - Cicero
Page me through ICQ http://wwp.icq.com/28986800 - Home