web sites for art students- ARTmosphere

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Michelle H. Harrell (michelle_h_harrell)
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 20:37:25 EST

I know I'm late in posting this reply but I want to suggest a site for art
students. It's my own on-line art classroom at:
http://artmosphere.homepage.com

I have two assignments in the "Classroom" section that students do on-line
using the links I have provided. Kids really get into art criticism and art
history on the Internet rather than my boring slide lecture. Please check
it out and tell me what you think. I'm always looking for constructive
criticism. Please sign my guestbook while you're there.

Michelle Harrell

From: Museee
To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet>
Subject: web sites for art students?
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 02:46:40 EST

Hi,

I am looking for some web sites that would be good for students to use in
grades K- 9. I am just discovering things like Web quests, where kids
actually complete tasks using web sites, but have not found any art sites
yet
like this. I am looking for sites that students actually use, rather than
sites where teachers find plans. Thanks for any directions you can give.
Susan

---
You are currently subscribed to artsednet as: michelle_h_harrell