Re: whining

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
J Baas (wjbaas)
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 20:01:37 -0600

Butttttttttttttttt
when I asked for help about my situation in that it was like someoneelses it
came back because I used too many statements like what were in the original
post. How can the list folk or the person on the list know what the writer is
referring to if reference is not made to the original post even though it may
contain some of the same termonology? Some great ideas but can" reply
directly to the person ?
Only to the whole group? Huh?
Gelato