Re: Curious

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Tue, 09 Nov 1999 23:40:51 -0500

Joanne Rodriguez wrote:
> Gabrielle, Does it mean that persons who finished a degree in BFA is already
> considered an artist? Or if you are doing studio works you're an artist
> already? When can you say that you are a good artist or not?
No, it just stands for Bachelor of Fine Arts, I have one too. It
doesn't mean the same as being accredited to teach art though.
Although I think I do a fine job without being an accredited
teacher. People can get all kinds of degrees and many people like to
throw them around but being able to live life and continue to grow
(as an artist, a person, and as a parent) is the important thing.
Sandra