RE: Curious

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Joanne Rodriguez (JRodriguez)
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 12:50:22 +0800

-----Original Message-----
From: Aaron and Jennifer
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Sent: 11/10/1999 6:17 AM
Subject: Re: Curious

I consider myself to both an artist and an art teacher. I create
work
(when I have time and money) and I also educate. I once asked a
professor
which comes first - being an artist, or being an educator. I think in
order
to be a successful educator, at least for me, my work must come second.
guess it is like the whole chicken and egg discussion.

Jennifer in Michigan

---
You are currently subscribed to artsednet as: JRodriguez
leave-artsednet-4261K

Can a teacher be a teacher without being a student?