Re: no sinks Solution

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Tue, 09 Nov 1999 23:25:52 -0500

Aaron and Jennifer wrote:
> Okay, if some of you remember a little while ago I mentioned something
> about not having water in my room and the "problems" with the principal.
> Do you have any ideas on how to combat this problem? It felt good to
> just vent. Thanks for reading....:)
> Jennifer in Michigan
Yep-I don't know how much they cost, but while on a class trip with
my son a few weeks ago, we went to see the tallstacks here and ate
outside (tallstacks-are the old riverboats), there was a portable
sink. Actually it was a double sink- so two kids could wash at one
time. It was sturdy (could have rollers attached) had a soap
dispenser and they way it worked (strong leg muscles) was to push a
foot pedal- very much like an old singer sewing machine. I was
pumping my foot continuously to help some of the smaller kids- but I
was in awe at "It's about time we had a port a sink", and all the
uses I could have done with it. I don't know they price but it
looked like a rubbermaid product (thick heavy plastic). It was one
unit with soap dispenser and towel dispenser attached.
Sandra
astroboy