Re: Art Books for Slow Learners

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Melissa Enderle (melissae)
Tue, 09 Nov 1999 21:02:46 -0600

My favorite series for young students is the one by Mike Venezia. They are
informative and yet relays that info about the artist and his/her work in a
fun, humorous way that kids seem to retain. The books contain larger print,
images of artwork and cartoon renderings of the artist and his/her life.
Your student could get a lot just from the images if he/she can't read the
text. Otherwise, the book could be shared by a buddy.

__________________________________
| Melissa Enderle |
/)| melissae |(\
/ )| || \
__( ( art teacher/ adaptive art /_) ) )__
\ / \ /
\ _/ \_ /
/ / \ \
/ / \ \