Re: Re(2): Who can tell us what happened to Gettu and Art Ed?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Litesal (litesal)
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 20:47:19 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: Linda Kelty <lckelty>
To: ArtsEdNet Talk <artsednet>
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 1999 6:11 PM
Subject: Re: Re(2): Who can tell us what happened to Gettu and Art Ed?

> Linda responded:
> It isn't difficult to set up a listserve or an e-group. What do you think
> about lists by grade levels?

Dear List,

If we have to move, I hope we all move to the same place. I don't like the
grade level idea because I learn from everyone here. Plus, we're not just
talking lesson plans . . . we discuss personal philosophies and I'd miss all
the different viewpoints. I'm an elementary teacher, but I used to teach
high school (and may someday again, if I choose) and I'm also an artist. I
value everyone on the list.

Sincerely, Leah