Re: Who can tell us what happened to Gettu and Art Ed?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Heather Leal (rayleal)
Tue, 09 Nov 1999 17:45:25 -0800

Maybe it is because I teach middle school, but i like being in the middle and
get too many ideas from elementary and high school both for separate lists
Linda responded: