Re: Re(2): Who can tell us what happened to Gettu and Art Ed?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Linda Kelty (lckelty)
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 18:11:28 -0500

Linda responded:
It isn't difficult to set up a listserve or an e-group. What do you think
about lists by grade levels?

Sue wrote:

>If they dump us off, there is a similar service through the Kennedy Center
(or used to be ) maybe we will all have to move en masse.