RE: NE Arts Conference

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Nagel, Judy (JNagel)
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 16:40:15 -0600

FYI We should have artsednet nametags at the Sax Booth. Phyllis Annett will
be the Sax Art Consultant at that booth. I'll also have them at California
Art. Please stop by and see me! Judy Nagel
http://www.saxarts.com

-----Original Message-----
From: WRapf [WRapf]
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 1999 4:26 PM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: NE Arts Conference

Third time I've tried to send this.

I was wondering who from the NE area might be attending the NE Art Educators

conference this coming weekend.__At the National, the Getty people put on a
reception for the ArtsEdlisters, but in Hyannis would there be any interest
in an informal gathering just so that we can see faces and names of people
on
this list-serve? Perhaps we should all put a big gray dot on our name tags

in honor of the recent discussion of Tint Tone and Shade so that we can
identify ourselves.
Let me know if there is interest in a gathering and I will see what can be
arranged on short notice.

Bill R.
Amherst, NH

---
You are currently subscribed to artsednet as: JNagel