Re: Wasted space

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Greg Schnurr (gschnurr)
Tue, 09 Nov 1999 00:00:13 -0500

So sorry to offend anyone with the my language (sic).
Lighten up people. My point was that enough space had been wasted
already with trivial complacency. I see that others disagree...

gregjuli wrote:

Oh Greg , please do (unsubscribe). I don't appreciate the your language.
I can
find that in teen chat rooms if I want to see that.