Re: elementary or secondary

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Melissa Enderle (melissae)
Mon, 08 Nov 1999 21:35:07 -0600

I prefer teaching the younger kids. They are full of ideas, willing to try
new things, and are easily impressed by my simple drawing examples. I admire
little kids' inhibition when it comes to drawing/painting, their
imagination, and independent nature (they don't care if their artwork has
purple grass, etc. or looks "different than their neighbors).
__________________________________
| Melissa Enderle |
/)| melissae |(\
/ )| || \
__( ( art teacher/ adaptive art /_) ) )__
\ / \ /
\ _/ \_ /
/ / \ \
/ / \ \