Re: PhotoShop Book

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Melissa Enderle (melissae)
Mon, 08 Nov 1999 21:04:37 -0600

Photoshop Classroom in a Book is part of a series of tutorial books. It goes
through some activities step by step. A CD is included that accompanies the
tutorial lessons. The series isn't the one you want for seeing the creative
side of programs - just the basics.
__________________________________
| Melissa Enderle |
/)| melissae |(\
/ )| || \
__( ( art teacher/ adaptive art /_) ) )__
\ / \ /
\ _/ \_ /
/ / \ \
/ / \ \