Re: More Color Questions, my 2cents

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Iteachart7
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 17:48:00 EST

In a message dated 11/7/99 11:51:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lckelty writes:

<< paris wrote:
How many of you use cyan and magenta as primaries instead of blue and red?>>
>Paris,
>This is more than you want or need to know.

Yikes! Did I fall asleep at the proverbial wheel? I know I learned the
color wheel ions ago, but come on...isn't this a lot like when they (and you
know who "they" are) said that Pluto is no longer going to be considered one
of the nine planets!! I know times change......help, I feel my artieries
hardening!!!LOL
Gabrielle