Re: More Color Questions

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Linda Kelty (lckelty)
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 22:57:15 -0500

Great answer Wizzle! Thank you. Linda K.

paris wrote:
How many of you use cyan and magenta as primaries instead of blue and red?>>
>Paris,
>This is more than you want or need to know.
You can tell them about M-C-Y and R-G-B, if you want to get into teaching
Physics!!
**And the kids will never get to experience actual painting, they will be
bored and will hate art rather than get to the point they want to learn the
alternatives. Overkill doesn't teach. Knowledge has to be manageable. If
overwhelmed, the kids tune out. That glazed look is so hard to teach to!
Linda K.