Re: is black and white mixed a shade or tint?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Rick (rlarson)
Sun, 07 Nov 1999 16:40:18 -0500

Hi, I tried to email the welcome that we all rec'd, but it was returned.
Anyway, you need to send your messages to: artsednet> The note
I got said something about a fatal error. Betsy