Re: Fine Arts Night

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Roy Liebergen (relieber)
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 10:31:16 -0600

Hello, I don't know if you are asking for ideas, but when we did a similar
night, I set up a large paper and paint, markers, etc. and had all the
visitors to my room create a mural. They could draw, paint anything they
wanted and then they signed it. I displayed it afterwards. The people
seemed to enjoy it and I saw more parents than I had ever seen before. Oh,
I "advertised" the activity to the kids beforehand so they eagerly brought
their parents in. This was at the elementary level but could be adapted to
higher levels. Carol
Subject: Re: Fine Arts Night