Re: a reminder

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
ricki fromkin (fromkinr)
Sun, 07 Nov 1999 08:56:31 -0500

charlotte griswold wrote:

> Just in case any of you have the problem that I had...my pop3 name
> changed and Lyris, decided that I had to resubscribe so I did...and then
> got duplicate copies of everything!!!
> The new note on the bottom of all the messages made it easy for me to
> unsubscribe the account under the unwanted name. At least I hope I
> unsubscribed the right account.
> Feeling somewhat digitally challenged right now...we finally got Adobe
> Photoshop, and I am wondering if any of you know of a good PRINT
> tutorial available. I have all the on-line sites that you all
> mentioned, but for someone of the PRINT generation, I would like a
> BOOK. Don't tell me to print out, it isn't the same.
> thanks for any help you can give...that is if this goes thru.
> Charlotte Griswold

How about the "Against the Clock" series. They were used in my computer
graphics glass. It's a pretty basic book with exercises in the back
(little lessons). You could also use the lessons for your students or
modify them.

The book is by Prentice Hall, and I don't know the individual price
cause I got it with the tutorial for Quark and Illustrator as well.
ISBN 0-13-021323-3
Ricki