Re: Educational Tours

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Sat, 06 Nov 1999 14:39:14 -0500

Tmcnorf wrote:

> Junior Tours ( i have the address at school if anyone wants it i will bring
> it home monday) has a four day, three night, art tour of new york city. the
> met, moma, guggenheim, so ho, grenwich village, etc.. i know nothing of cost
> or reputation of junior tours, but plan to look into it. i will let you know
> the outcome.
That's a lot of museums in that amount of time. You guys are going
to be tired and they are not next to each other. Wear walk able
shoes and try to blend in-Hint- no staring up in space in unison
with your cameras. LOL This brings back memories of High school and
avoiding Japanese tourists.
Sorry hope I don't offend anyone. Have a great time- but you could
spend a day at the Met. Be sure and keep an eye out for Red grooms
8) (Just a note I caught him lurking about out front when his
exhibit was up- he's so shy but we talked for a little while. He was
the same humble person he was ten years after I met him in high
school.) Well keep your eyes open and don't wear dangly jewelry.
Sandra