private posting reply mail

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Sat, 06 Nov 1999 14:29:20 -0500

Woody Duncan wrote:

> I've been getting mail through ArtsEdNet but the volume has cut back.
> Perhaps it is the new restrictions, but if your getting no mail at all then
> you should contact your ISP or check your preferences to see if settings
> got changed somehow.
> Woody in KC
Woody on my first post of the day-(This is to everyone)- this is an
example of something you could post to her privately instead of
using your limited ten. I like that it makes people have to review
what they are going to post- and reply to people privately- Instead
of posting messages clarifying the rules (which weren't sent out by
the way- where are they?) you could send them privately. The hardest
part is clicking reply and sending without realizing it's auto
posting to the group and not the individual. That is a pain- but my
other news group I'm on (ECE) has always worked this way- I guess I
was spoiled by the old Getty. It's easier to control the members on
your list this way though.
Sandra 8)

  • Reply: Litesal: "Re: private posting reply mail"
  • Reply: MaryAnn Kohl: "Re: private posting reply mail"