Re: High School Art Exams in South Africa

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Heather Leal (rayleal)
Sat, 06 Nov 1999 11:12:31 -0800

Leigh,
Congratulations on getting the scholarship. It sounds like you are getting
quite an education. I'd love to see your exams if you could send them to me.
I'm glad you enjoy the list. I have enjoyed the things your mom has shared
with us about Africa too.
Take care,
Heather