Re: Educational Tours

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Sat, 06 Nov 1999 07:22:38 -0600

Now, when we hit reply, a message goes out to every subscriber on
the list. That is the way most e-mail lists work. Until a few days ago
the Getty list worked differently, we could (then, before) hit reply and
only respond to the original user. Now if you wish to respond privately
you need to type in only their address or cut and paste it.
Woody in KC

--
            http://www.taospaint.com/Oneyear.html
           http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/Art.SelfExpression.html