Re: Fine Arts Night

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Sat, 06 Nov 1999 06:22:59 -0600

Larry, Thank you for your comments about: Art, Success and Money.
A friend of mine ends his e-mails with a great quote,
"Work like you don't need the money . . . . Love like you've never been
hurt . . .
Dance like nobody's watching . . . . You can't always get what you want
. .
But you always get what you need." . . . The Rolling Stones
I tell my students that Artists do what they do for the "Soul and the Heart."
Woody in KC
PS: I carefully edited the original post so as not to exceed the Getty
limit of 10 lines.

--
            http://www.taospaint.com/Oneyear.html
           http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/Art.SelfExpression.html