Re: Junk Mail

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Sat, 06 Nov 1999 05:55:17 -0600

"aol" is the most likely reason that you are getting the "junk".
Not that aol is sending it, but the fact that aol is such a large
group that it is so tempting to the people sending it out.
Woody in KC

--
            http://www.taospaint.com/Oneyear.html
           http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/Art.SelfExpression.html