Reboot poster? or poser?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Fri, 05 Nov 1999 16:23:34 -0500

Woody Duncan wrote:
> Now we have a robot as a moderator of our unmoderated list.
> If I wait till after midnight to send this does it count toward my ten
> day limit ??
Woody- first I debated sending this privately- then I thought I
better start counting and editing. I thought well surely he can
start privately emialing people instead of going over his 10 because
of a remark. I then thought while I was whittling away at your post-
look at all those web sites at the bottom- and -does the blank space
count as a line. All kinds of editing and printing came back to
mind. Spacing, well it cost when you are putting an add out- they
count the in between lines. What if I reply twice to a post without
changing the subject- after all I too had been putting reboot to
work by returning my message with the same header. Finally I've come
to the conclusion- well this robot sure does make you think- never
have Weee Netters had to proofread and edit etc. our list before- so
much thinking. To type or not to type that is the question. I do
like a challenge and don't care for the reply pasting when sending
to individuals because now it's set up to auto post our list.
However, where is a robot doing more good than in cyberspace?!
Perhaps he could be distracted or confused. ?Habla Espanol?
Giggles,
Sandra