Re: can art teachers become classroom teachers?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Fri, 05 Nov 1999 05:36:21 -0600

I waited until tomorrow to resend this message. At first I thought
it was someone's idea of a joke. A good one too, but this is for real.
this is not April 1st. This is George Orwell's 1984 meeting Y2K.
Wake up Arts Netters, do we really want this ?

Now we have a robot as a moderator of our unmoderated list.
If I wait till after midnight to send this does it count toward my ten
day limit ??
Come on now, this is ridiculous.

To send your ideas to the getty folks about the changes
talk-admin
To send messages to the robot
lyris
To reply to Woody only do not hit reply, but wduncan
Do not hit reply more that ten times in any given day or your hall passes
will be taken away. Have a nice day.
Woody in KC

--
            http://www.taospaint.com/Oneyear.html
           http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/Art.SelfExpression.html

  • Reply: Wizzlewolf: "Re: Re: can art teachers become classroom teachers?"