Re: research

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Thu, 04 Nov 1999 19:00:14 -0600

Those "academic" subjects are in the schools to augment or support
the Fine Arts. That's what I tell my staff. We need to keep those
subjects in the schools so our students will be able to see clearly
how the arts effect their lives, today and in the future.
Woody in KC

--
            http://www.taospaint.com/Oneyear.html
           http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/Art.SelfExpression.html