Re: Art Print Questions/Ideas

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Rick (rlarson)
Thu, 04 Nov 1999 19:57:19 -0500

--------------BE535A3322744C7BE8A2751C

I ask things like: What shapes do you recognize? What are the colors
you see?, What is the most important thing in the painting, etc. Are
there more warm or cool colors? Do you like this? Why or why not. What
kinds of lines are there? How did the artist make the such and such the
most important thing? What do you think the artist used to make this?