Re: RE: Lyris doesn't want me to give more than 10 lines

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Marlin Mowatt (MMowatt)
Thu, 04 Nov 1999 14:09:06 -0800

The limit is referring to how many quoted lines from the original message you are replying to. You can type as much original text as you want. The limit is in place so people will cut and paste only the relevant text of the message they are replying to. I've just bumped up the limit to 20 lines now.

I hope this helps.

>>> "Drake, Tommi" <TDrake.US> 11/04 1:45 PM >>>
well it is isn't enough and why do i get messages back from lyris with a
line limit??