RE: Lyris doesn't want me to give more than 10 lines

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Drake, Tommi (TDrake.US)
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 13:45:18 -0800

well it is isn't enough and why do i get messages back from lyris with a
line limit??
> From: Marlin Mowatt
> There is no line limit set for this list. There is however a file size
> limit of 50k per message.
> What does it mean that Lyris will reject more than 10 lines. I got a
> message returned.
> Anybody know? Betsy

  • Reply: Marlin Mowatt: "Re: RE: Lyris doesn't want me to give more than 10 lines"