Re: Lyris doesn't want me to give more than 10 lines

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Thu, 04 Nov 1999 16:28:25 -0500

Rick wrote:

> What does it mean that Lyris will reject more than 10 lines. I got a
> message returned.
> Anybody know? Betsy

I wondered myself because I had an email returned that said I posted
under that topic ( not quite right- but I took it to mean I sent in
something with the same header).
I just think it's a paint to have to type in someone's address
anytime you want to reply personally to someone and you have to
erase the getty email address or it will automatically post to the
group.I want our happy littl' home back ;(

astroboy