RE: web sites for art students?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
D Sterner (dsterner)
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 15:25:19 -0500

http://www.stephen.com/mondrimat/
this is an interactive site for Mondrian fans

-----Original Message-----
From: Museee [SMTP:Museee]
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 1999 2:47 AM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: web sites for art students?

Hi,

I am looking for some web sites that would be good for students to use in
grades K- 9. I am just discovering things like Web quests, where kids
actually complete tasks using web sites, but have not found any art sites yet
like this. I am looking for sites that students actually use, rather than
sites where teachers find plans. Thanks for any directions you can give.
Susan

---
You are currently subscribed to artsednet as: dsterner