RE: post on art list

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Drake, Tommi (TDrake.US)
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 11:48:55 -0800

my suggestion is to get a copy of the contract and double check whoever it
was that told you it was legal. i personally have had that happen and i was
told erroneous information. maybe because it was easier for the greiveance
chair not to deal with a greivance. who knows but double check, you may
find something in the contract which you can use. i wish i had read ours
back then, as now it is too late.