Re: art prints

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
MPBC90
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 22:01:09 EST

I just got Reading and O'Reilly's Fabulous 40 Art Print package. It was $159
smackers, plus shipping. Wrote a mini-grant for it. Nice prnts. 18 x 22.
33 fine art prints, plus some posters for the elements and principles. A
great beginning source for prints to show in class. Will post more info if
you are interested...they have a web site, too.
MP
In a message dated 11/3/99 4:49:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,