Re: HS clean-up time

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
The Austin's (whest177)
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 20:27:52 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: Litesal <litesal>
To: Larry Seiler <lseiler@ez-net.com>; <artsednet.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 1999 6:53 PM
Subject: Re: HS clean-up time

I "reward" them by letting them move my cart. This seems really strange,
even to me, how two little 3rd graders will work extra hard getting cleaned
up in order to move my 300+ pound cart down the hall. They ask me as soon as
I walk in the door whose turn it is to clean up and take my cart! Who am I
to complain? I hate lugging that thing around!
Michal