Re: test

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Wed, 03 Nov 1999 20:06:48 -0600

If every message comes through with the little message at the bottom
telling you where to send a message to get off the list perhaps we will have
fewer bounced messages from people who fail to drop the list ??????/
Hope so, Woody in KC

--
            http://www.taospaint.com/Oneyear.html
           http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/Art.SelfExpression.html