Re: research

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
gregjuli
Wed, 03 Nov 1999 18:27:07 -0600

Oooooooooooo Linda, boy do I agree with you! I cringe when ever I hear
people use the term "THE academics" What are we , left overs? Unfortunaltey
some think we are. We're the babysitters for the elementary teachers (their
prep time), we're the decorators of the schools, we're the poster
makers....Uggggg, we sure have our work cut out for us!
Yes, I also hear people say the" Oooo it must be so much fun" and they have
no idea how much work it is! AS Rodney Dangerfield would say" I don't get
any respect"!
MaryB