Re: can art teachers become classroom teachers?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Inland Lakes Schools (acarolan.us)
Wed, 03 Nov 1999 08:59:03 +0000

What do you think when an elem. teacher (who is not certified in ART per se)
replaces a certified art teacher in order to get the "state of the art" elem.
art room I'd been waiting for 8 years to get? I was moved to Middle School to
a cart.
Is this legal?
ann c.