Re: this discussion on art teaching--long post Jeannie in PA

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Rick (rlarson)
Tue, 02 Nov 1999 21:20:23 -0500

I Still like the ARTWORKS series the best. Just today I pulled out the O'keefe
visual on the Ranchos Church, Taos, and Eye dazzler Navajo blanket- Tis the
season...Betsy