Re: Plaster casting in elementary level

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Rick (rlarson)
Tue, 02 Nov 1999 21:16:05 -0500

Please let me know how it works. I posted this question a month or so ago and
got no response. My questions were: How long do they manipulate the plaster,
and is the proportion of water to plaster a little different because of this
method? It sounded neat, and my parents have donated the baggies. I tried it
once and it was too brittle ( maybe not exactlly the word I'm looking for), so
it crumbled. Please let me know. Thanks, Betsy