Re: Sharing an art room

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Inland Lakes Schools (acarolan.us)
Tue, 02 Nov 1999 16:19:50 +0000

I share all day because I'm on a cart. What is a problem is making sure
everything is super clean for Science and Math classes who use the room after
I do. I'm often late and there's little understanding or sympathy from
principal and other teachers if I'm late for any reason. I only have 5 mins.
between classes to plw through hundreds of kids. If you can believe it working
in the Science lab is an imporvement over previous years in the El. when I had
carpeting and witchy Elem. teachers to deal with. Middle school Science
teachers have at least come to a workable agreement with me.

Ann c