Re: Observation Update

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Tue, 02 Nov 1999 16:02:29 -0500

Inland Lakes Schools wrote:

> SB wrote.......This morning the vice-principal came in to give me my official
> discussion
>
> > Today he told me I have to do my plan book like the other art teacher as
> > well
> > as
> > my sub folder. Is this normal?

I didn't get the original message of this topic. So what I gather is
a vice principal wants you to write your lesson plans down and put
them in a book to be turned in and looked over? Weekly,monthly? I
had to do that with preschoolers and I'm sure there are various
positions that you may or may not have to do plans in writing. Is
the objection that he wants it in writing or in another persons
format? Confused, anyone care to enlighten me? you can privately
email me.
Sandra