Re: Observation Update

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Artemis420
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 15:48:10 EST

In a message dated 11/2/99 12:39:46 PM Pacific Standard Time,
acarolan.us writes:

<< SB wrote.......This morning the vice-principal came in to give me my
official
discussion

> Today he told me I have to do my plan book like the other art teacher as
> well
> as
> my sub folder. Is this normal?

Not a matter of normalcy. I'd say downright ridiculous. He has no business
telling you to do it like the other art teacher. Check your contract if he
makes an issue of this. Sounds like you're a great well-organized teacher and
that is what is important.
ann c >>
I would say he doesn't have clue about what a good art teacher looks like and
is clinging to the little he knows from working with the other art teacher.
Do a book just for him in the way he wants it, and have a second real one for
you!
Artie