ARRGGGHHHH!

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
E Hess (ehess)
Mon, 01 Nov 1999 20:19:35 -0500

Tim Hannon wrote:

> Martin Brock
> Art Instructor
> Bishop Ward High School
> mbrock

a plea to ALL of you online with ArtsEdNet

I am constantly confused with many emails. Who wrote the "art history"
post? Tim Hannon? Or Martin Brock?

I sort by "sender", and try to remember your names. I scan the
messages in the Inbox and I think, "Oh goody, an insight from Joe
Schmo!" Then the end of the letter is signed by someone other than
Joe! When people start replying to those messages is gets even more
complicated! Aggghhh!

Please, please, please make your own account. I share my computer with
my daughter, but we each have our own email address. It is easy to get
and costs nothing.

I am so confused -- help me out.

Jeannie Hess in PA
ehess