RE: self-teaching activities

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Herrmann, Kathy (KtHerrman)
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 13:23:07 -0500

For those of you searching for the book I suggested, Reading
Picures:Self-Teaching Activities in Art, it is a J.Weston Walch publication.
The ISBN numbers are 0-8251-1887-5 for the student workbook and
0-8251-1881-6 for the teachers guide. I've had them for about 3-4 years but
I'd assume they are still in print. Good luck. Kathy H.

-----Original Message-----
From: jdietric.us
[SMTP:jdietric.us]
Sent: Sunday, October 31, 1999 7:32 PM
To: KtHerrman; artsednet.edu
Subject: self-teaching activities

Hi Kathy,

Recently you recommended a book called Self-Teaching Activities in
Art by
Lucy Rosenfeld, and it sounded like something I could use. I
immediately
searched for the book at amazon.com and emailed NAEA to find out if
they
had, but I've had no luck in my search. Can you tell me how to get
the
book?

Thanks,

Joelle Dietrick