Re: Native Art Slides-

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
carla schiller (charwitt.us)
Mon, 30 Nov 1998 23:05:19 -0800 (PST)

I was in Winnipeg this summer (went through Alberta, too, as I took the
train from Vancourver to Manitoba), and the Winnipeg Art Gallery had a lot
of contemporary Native Art. Perhaps they have slides...

Hope this helps!
--Carla

Carla Schiller, Esq.
Teacher, Highly Gifted Magnet
North Hollywood High School, CA
e-mail: charwitt.us
"We all make the best choices from among those we see, but we don't always
see all the choices available." --Author unknown