Re: Seeking Artist Information

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
jayna ledbetter (jl15452)
Mon, 30 Nov 1998 17:05:16 -0500 (EST)

I know exactly what you are talking about but I can't think of the guy's
name either. I saw him on a talk show a LONG time ago-he did a portrait
of John Lennon in the length of time it took to play one of his songs-it
was huge too and really cool- maybe this will help spark a memory in
someone...
Jayna