Re: Seeking Artist Information

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Pat Bainbridge (cshanley)
Thu, 26 Nov 1998 23:48:50 -0700

There is an artist in Colorado named Denny Dent who is known for his "Art
Attack" performances where he paints huge pictures usually of a celebrity with
his hands and whatever to music and his ongoing positive dialog. It's great
fun to watch him, as he is very encouraging to the human spirit, and you
usually can't tell what he's doing and then suddenly the crowd sighs with
amazement at the image they recognize.

Is this who you were referring to? If not he's worth looking up, I believe he
still lives here in Denver... Hope this helps!