Re: art centers for K-4

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
menichino (menichino)
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 16:27:02 -0500

Hi Lori --
I'd be interested in seeing some ideas for centers also. How do you plan
on fitting them into the class time? Would each student be asked to
participate or would it be just for those who finish with their work early?
Is there a limit on how many kids can participate at once? What's a
"packet"? (Can you tell, I've never had centers! The closest I have is a
place where kids can explore different things like texture items or looking
thru cellophane)
Liz in rural NY